1. She was often oblivious of the potential consequences of her action.
2.Sunny periods will be interspersed with occasional shower.
3. The thrombus forms in a blood vessel or within the heart and obstructs the circulation.
4.They employed a consultant to appraise the relative merits of the computers systems.
5. The biggest engineering project that they undertook was encumbered by lack of fund.
6.She kept to her point tenaciously and would not give away.
7. It is surely not beyond the wit of the government to solve this simple problem.
8．I am just fed up with his excuse for not getting his work done.
A. anguished at
B. annoyed at
C. agonized by
D. afflicted by
9. Let’s get out the dictionary and settle this dispute once and for all
A. at the moment
B. at any time
C. for a while
D. for the last time
10. I was so absorbed in my work that I completely forgot the time.
11. He thecheckanddepositeditinhisaccount.
13.Thepresentisill. sothesecretarywillbe forhimaschairmanatthemeeting.